Please refer to the following guideline for 2018 TSAPS International Annual Meeting.
Abstract Submission Information
- Abstracts can submit via e-mail to email@example.com
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted. Please avoid errors and misspelling.
- Abstracts should be submitted only by the presenting author.
Please note the organizing committee has the authority to reassign the submission of any presentation.
|Call for Abstracts||Dates|
|Deadline for Abstract Submission
Deadline for E-Poster file Submission
|August 20, 2018|
|Notification of Abstract/Paper Acceptance||September 1, 2018|
- Upper Blepharoplasty
- Patient Safety
- Hair Transplantation
- Face and Forehead Lift
- Female Genital Surgery
- Lower Blepharoplasty
- Practice Management
- Filler and Injectable
- Medical Legal
- Body Contouring
- Facial contouring
- Post-Bariatric Surgery
- Fat grafting
- Breast augmentation
- Facial rejuvenation
- Breast reduction
- Thread facial rejuvenation
- Laser rejuvenation
- Complication Management
- Abstract must be typed and formatted for A4 size, and it should not exceed ONE A4 page.
- Title: The first alphabet in every word should be written in UPPERCASE and BOLD, Times New Roman, font size 14pt form.
- Author information: Including author names, positions, organizations, countries/regions, and email should be written in Times New Roman, font size 12pt form. The presenting author must be one of the authors listed in the abstract. Multiple authors from multiple affiliations use lower-case letters as superscripts in the order of appearance. The maximum number of authors is limited to 6.
- Leave a double spacing between the title, author’s/authors’ name(s) and the position/organization and before the text of the paper.
- Text: All texts must be single-spaced, using “Times New Roman,” font size 12 points.
Confirmation letter of Submission
- A reply of submission will sent to the presenting author’s email.
Notification of Acceptance
- The conference secretariat will notify the presenting author of acceptance/rejection via email from September, 2018 onwards.
- The presenting author should provide full page E-poster once their abstract had been approved by the academic committee.
- Please do not submit an abstract if you are not participating in the upcoming 2018 TSAPS.
- If the abstract is accepted by the academic committee, the presenting author will be exempt from the registration fee.
- Presenting author should complete the payment before September 20th, 2018, or the abstract will not be arranged in the meeting program.
- Other authors should complete the payment before the conference date.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns.
Please download the Abstract Format.